Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005

Year in Review according to Bryan:

Top Film: The Constant Gardener
Worst Film: Chicken Little
Best Song: Will Smith, "Switch"
Worst Song: Weezer, "Beverly Hills"
Best New Artist: Sufjan Stevens
Most Honorable Senator: John McCain R-Arizona
Most Nerdy Blogger on High: Brandon I have sexy pants Jones
Moment that caught our attention: New Orleans
What left us hope: Reduction of debt in Africa by the G8
Most Dishonorable Moment: Passage of Intelligent Design Provision by the Kansas School Board
Why We Woke Up in the Morning: After not being seen since 1944 the Ivory-Billed Woodpecker was found alive and sexy as ever in Arkansas:in celebration Sufjan sang us a song about it.
Best Source for News: PBS Newshour with Jim Lerher

Bring on 2006 playa's!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger bombasticbeats said...

Whoohoo! I made it on the list! I am nerdy yet sexy. It's an incredibly complex combination to pull off, but that is just how amazing I am.

Although, the fact that a Will Smith song gets best of the year is scary.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Now grant in all truthfulness: Switch is by no means the best song of the year or even close to it. Mass consumption to the core. However, everytime I heard it, which was alot because it was on alot at J.Crew, my fee just started moving and it made me happy. What can I say other than I am a sucker for a hot track! Some of you maybe got that.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

An Amendment:

Best CD of the Year: Iron and Wine- Woman King

 

Post a Comment

<< Home