Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Damn! I Do Have Sexy Legs

That's right! Amandla has been rock'n for one year kids. So what better way to celebrate then to go with a new look. Hopefully you all like it, the dark and dismal is gone. So tell me, What have you liked? What do I need to improve on? Again my philosophy for this blog is that it is first and foremost not mine, but collectively ours. I may be the administrator but ultimately I want Amandla to be a forum of all things politics, faith, art, environment and any of the other critical issues that affect our lives. All opinions are welcomed, and you are all free to create your own posts and I encourage you to do so. Also I have tried to make this a resource with some helpful links to help us all remain informed. If you know of any websites that would be useful, tell me and I will put them up, or of anyone that should join tell me their e-mail address and we will see if we can round them up. And finally, in case you are wondering what Amandla means its the Xhosa word meaning power of the people used particularly by Nelson Mandela to encourage the anti-apartheid movement. Cheers.

4 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger That one guy said...

Ways to make it better:
- get people to comment
- in the links section, include AEI, Heritage Foundation, and Center for American Progress with Brookings Institute (think tanks)
- get people to comment

anyway, my two cents.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger bombasticbeats said...

So hot! The look is good. I would post and comment more but truth be told I'm a dumbass. You thought you knew but now you know. I've figured out that I'm not unpolitical. I care a lot for people and how goverment deals with them. The problem is I'm a turd and I don't do enough to be informed, except listen to NPR on my way to work in the morning.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Can you get me more info on the different think tanks Tom??? The only one I have heard of besides the Brookings is Heritage Foundation. If you could just shoot me a quick email and I will get them up quickly.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger RahX said...

Needs more cowbell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home