Saturday, August 06, 2005

Amandla has a Mascot

Bam Bizzle! For those of you out there who don't know yet, Paul B-daddy has a new cat. His parents in their ever continuing tenderness, brought in a stray that was living under a car in his neighborhood. This tough mo-fo though he acclaims to be 10 months appears 10 weeks. However, don't let his size fool you. This guy his packed full of love and has been appropriately named Amandla. For this reason, and just because he is a jazzin dude, I make Amandla the cat the official mascot of Amandla. Take care and pictures of the bloke sometime.

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger bombasticbeats said...

Meow.

Glad to hear you'll be moving down soon. I think you will like Lawrence. I was there on Saturday night for a show at the Jackpot. From what I saw and experienced I liked it quite a bit. I usually enjoy college towns.

I can't remember exactly how to put up links on your blog but I know there is some information on it in the blogger knowledge section when you log in. Other than that Rahx helped me get mine up a while back. He is a good friend of mine from the M-town days and might not mind giving you some directions. Laters.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger bombasticbeats said...

It looks as though you figured out how to put up links.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger meghanbs59fetheo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger damaris694ariana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home