Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Administrative Note

As some of you may have been able to guess. Amandla has grown a bit. I never intended for Amandla to be personal, but more so to be a discussion board regarding politics, Jesus, and social issues. So Amandla at this point is myself, Bryan the administrator,Kicking it from Des Moines is Erin as Roxanne, saddling up from Kansas City is my best friend Paul, he loves Iowa and he loves the Hawkeyes its Travis from Marshalltown, and rockin it from right field is a good friend of mine from Knox, Tom. Soon we also may have Adam Cox the crazy theologian join us. If you would like to join, or know someone who would they can email me at bdale@knox.edu. My only request is to respect one another and keep away from personal stuff, and more to the issues. If you dont know how to post, all you need to do is go to www.blogspot.com enter in your username and password and it should be explanitory from there. Peace Out.

3 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger That one guy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger That one guy said...

For the record, zeut50 = Tom.

Oh, and B-dawg, I like the name. Catchy use of letters.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Tom, if you would, sometime I would like to see a post perhaps on your thoughts and analysis on gay-marriadge. I know that you have been doing quite a bit of research lately on the subject and would enjoy seeing a brief abstract of what your thinking, then maybe I will throw out mine. Also, I think its funny that we both have the same favorite magazine, 'The Economist'. Being that we at times dont see eye to eye on politics. However I have found it to be one of the most well written magazine's on politics and current events. You are able to see clearly the factual material and the opinion as seperate, something I value largely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home